Timing tips for your wedding
We know that perhaps you do not know what a marriage entails, for this reason Zona E thinks of you and gives you some timing tips for your wedding, in order to plan that great event in the ideal way. Keep in mind that having a wedding planner solves your life, since she is in charge of remembering times, chores and that your experience is just enjoying.
10 to 8 months:
- Wow! Set the date!
- How will you announce the engagement? / Proposal
- Choose type of celebration
- Define budget
- Hire a Wedding Planner
- Decide if the ceremony will be in the same place or other than the reception
- Start location scouting (Establo, Casa Bali, Marrakech or Green House)
- Choose a place for the ceremony and book it
- Start list of guests
8 to 6 months:
- Choose Chef and set him aside
- Choose type of music (DJ, group, Church, etc)
- It’s time to find the photographer. Can you also make the video for them?
- Save the date and judge for the civil wedding
- It’s time to say yes! to the wedding dress!
- Choose your groomsmen and bridesmaids. It is important to invite them on time. Another very relevant timing tips for your wedding.
- Find rings, arras, etc.
- Send invitations
4 to 2 months before:
- Choose accessories
- Makeup tests
- Style test
- Decoration Test
- Menu Test
8 days before:
- Guest Confirmation
- Seating plan
- Pay all vendors
- Final dress fitting.
Always thinking of you, we want to give you all the timing tips for your wedding and valuable advice, so we would love for you to tell us what you would like us to write.